The CryptoPhone Thuraya satellite option is the perfect solution for secure communications in areas without GSM coverage or if you do not wish to depend on local network infrastructure.
- Software solution for Thuraya SG-2520 satellite phones
- Add-on device for Thuraya SO-2510 satellite phones
- Secure cable or wireless connection from a CryptoPhone to Thuraya satellite phones
- Secure satellite communication utilizing the CryptoPhone crypto engine with the strongest and most secure algorithms available today – AES256 and Twofish
- 4096 bit Diffie-Hellman key exchange with SHA256 hash function
- Readout-hash based key authentication
- 256 bit effective key length
- Encryption key is destroyed as soon as the call ends
- Source code available online for independent security assessments
For users with a large installed base of the older Thuraya Hughes 7100/7101 satellite phones, other Thuraya Satellite options are available upon request.